- All awards will be applied directly to the members Nashville Jr. Predators dues and are not redeemable for cash.
- Program registration is the only fee covered by the program. Fundraising, insurance and any other fees are not eligible for consideration under the program.
- Assistance will be based on need, member standing and availability of funds.
- Hardship requests are only available to chosen Nashville Jr. Predators members.
- To be eligible for assistance, a member applicant must not be in arrears with Nashville Jr. Predators for any previous season(s).
- Nashville Jr. Predators Financial Aid Assistance may be available for existing members. Financial Aid Assistance is neither intended for, nor designed for long-term or continued financial support.
- Any applicant facing disciplinary action from the NYHL, Nashville Jr. Predators, USA Hockey or any other youth hockey organization will not be eligible for assistance.
- Interested parties must apply for the hardship through the Nashville Jr. Predators.
- Applications should be sent online via the registration link below.
- The application must contain a letter from the parent(s) or guardian(s) of the participant.
- All award decisions are subject to the discretion of the Nashville Jr. Predators organization.
- Families will be notified within two days of receipt of the application.
Employment and financial data provided will be kept confidential.